Technically, I lost this post. Thanks to Daljit, I am posting it back.
Funnily, I just installed WordPress to read my friend ‘s post and comment on them conveniently. It was just her belief on me and her constant encouragement that made me blog. Thankyou Sandali. I would also thank my other friends and my family who loved me and my works. And now I have such a beautiful blog family. Can’t thank everybody enough.
I am nominated by one of my favorite people on WordPress and also a lovely human being, in personal A whistling caravan. What do I say about him? He is phenomenal at what he does. He makes you spellbound by the magic he creates from his words. His posts are full of emotions and he pours his heart into poetry. You all must visit his blog and you will feel all of this yourself.!
Meaning of Sunshine Blogger Award :-
It is given to a Blogger by another Blogger who think they are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers.!
Rules to follow:-
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Answers to my questions :-
- Which is my best post according to you and Why ? Your best is yet to come. But there are two posts which I love the most. One is “dear girl” because every girl can deeply resonate with it. It is hard to describe a girl’s issue when you are a male and you did it amazingly. Second is “rain” because that was something I wanted you to write. I love rains and I love your masterpiece about rain.
- What do you like and hate about my blog? I like the choices of your titles, the subjects of your work. The dedication with which you work. Your honesty and sincerity reflects in your posts. I don’t hate anything but there is one thing I don’t like about you and that is you don’t appreciate yourself as much as you deserve.
- Who is your favourite Singer and song? My all time favorite singer is “Kishor kumar” and these days I am listening to “Zayn Malik”. My favorite songs are” O mere dil k chain” and “Love you goodbye”. I am sorry choosing one is just so difficult.
- Do you get dissappointed at not getting likes or comments on post? Likes and comments are just numbers so that won’t upset me. Fortunately I haven’t been in a situation till now. But people not liking/reading my work would upset me.
- One person on blog you would love to meet in real life? There are many. But if asked one, it would be the one who nominated me.
- Why do you want to write? I want to know myself better and when I write, I find more about myself. That somewhere leads to happiness. So, I want to write to make myself happy.
- Places you want to see before you enter old age? Paris, Shalini hope you are still ready to come along. And almost every part of India.
- Worst experience of life? Living without the one you lived for.
The best thing that happened to you past few days? The best thing that has happened to me in past few weeks is that ” our neighbour’s kid who is autistic took my name clearly for the first time.”
- Do you find writing awards boring and cumbersome? No, not boring. I acknowledge all the awards. But writing them takes time. Haha!
- How did you began writing? Sometimes you just want to stay quiet and express it all. Practically, writing is the only way to satisfy both the conditions. So, I started writing to satisfy myself. Because nobody could have understood better than empty pages and nobody could have been more supportive than black ink. My questions:-
- What/who gives you peace in life.?
- If given a chance, which confession would you like to make?
- What do you think is the most positive and negative thing about my blog.?
- How would you define “Life”?
- What made you blog?
- Your favorite quote.?
- Book which changed your way of thinking.?
- My post, which you liked the most.?
- Favorite blogger.?
- One desperate wish.?
Innosinned I love all of yours blogs. But I will always nominate 11 new blogs everytime. Please keep reading. Keep blogging. Good day. 🙂